A Two Day Course
All personnel required to manage or perform BRC, ISO 22000 or ISO 9001 internal audits.
To enable course members to effectively plan and perform internal quality audits.
To provide course members with a knowledge and understanding of:
- The principles and practices of internal auditing
- Audit preparation
- Audit reports and follow-ups
- An introduction to quality auditing
- The requirements of the standard (ISO 22000 / BRC / ISO 9001) for internal audits
- Audit planning and preparation
- Audit performance and auditing techniques
- Audit reports
- Corrective action
- Management reviews
- Audit documentation
- Live audit and review of findings
This course is designed to be held in-company on a manufacturing site. It is tailored to include specific information on the company’s audit system and enables course members to plan and carry out audits on the company’s food safety and quality system procedures.