ISO 9001 – 2000 AND THE FOOD INDUSTRY
A One Day Course
Managers and quality personnel with responsibility for implementing and maintaining ISO 9001-2000 quality management systems.
To give course members an appreciation of the fundamentals of ISO 9001-2000 and its specific application to the food industry.
- Introduction – quality and the food industry
- HACCP principles and quality assurance
- The relevance of ISO 9001-2000 to the food industry
- The history and development of ISO 9001-2000
- The aims and requirements of ISO 9001-2000
- Implementing and maintaining ISO 9001-2000 quality management systems
- ISO 9001-2000 – the benefits
- Summary and close