ADVANCED HACCP TRAINING
LEVEL 4 AWARD IN HACCP MANAGEMENT
FOR FOOD MANUFACTURING
A Five Day Course*
HACCP team leaders, auditors of HACCP systems, HACCP trainers/advisors and technical managers.
To provide course members with the level of knowledge and understanding required to lead HACCP teams and design, implement, verify and maintain practical food safety management systems based on the principles of HACCP.
The Royal Society for Public Health
- The importance HACCP based food safety management systems
- European and U.K. legal requirements for HACCP
- HACCP worldwide
- Codex Alimentarius and the principles of HACCP
- Prerequisite systems
- HACCP team development
- Identifying and meeting staff training needs
- Effective communication for HACCP systems
- Planning and designing HACCP systems
- Leading HACCP teams
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to HACCP implementation
- Validating HACCP plans
- Verifying HACCP systems
- Reviewing and maintaining HACCP systems
Candidates who successfully complete the two written examinations (2 hours and 1½ hours) will achieve the Level 4 Award in HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing (formerly the RIPH Advanced Certificate in Applied HACCP Principles)
Recommended Prior Learning
It is recommended that course members have a knowledge of food hygiene that is equivalent to a Level 3 (Intermediate) food safety qualification. Previous experience and training in HACCP equivalent to Level 3 would also be an advantage.
Comprehensive course material is provided for each course member.
The course is arranged to meet the needs of the client, it may be run over five consecutive days or spread over several weeks. The examinations are normally held a week after the end of the course.
* Plus one day for the examination