A Two Day Course
All personnel who are required to make presentations.
To give course members the skills, knowledge and practical experience required to give effective presentations.
- Individual preparation for first presentation
- Delivery of first individual presentations
- Group analysis and discussion
- Defining the aims of the presentation
- Planning the content and structure
- Preparation and use of notes
- Rehearsing the presentation
- Visual aids
- Dealing with nerves
- Delivery – do’s and don’ts
- Question and answer sessions
- Individual preparation for second presentation
- Delivery of second individual presentations
- Group analysis, feedback and discussion
Participants will be required to make two presentations (5 minutes and 10 minutes) during the course.