CIEH TRAIN THE TRAINER
LEVEL 3 AWARD IN TRAINING SKILLS AND PRACTICE
Replaces the CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate
A Three Day Course
All who wish to improve their training skills and, in particular, those who wish to deliver Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) courses.
To give course members the skills, knowledge and practical experience required to plan, develop and deliver effective training sessions.
- An introduction to training
- Training needs and objectives
- The learning process
- Training methods and skills
- Designing a training session
- Planning and preparing for a training session
- Delivering a training session
- Evaluating training effectiveness
- Individual presentations and feedback
Candidates are assessed on their ability to successfully design, plan and deliver a short training session at the conclusion of the programme.
Candidates who successfully complete the course assessment will be awarded the CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice. This Certificate satisfies the trainer skills qualification requirement which is needed to become a CIEH registered trainer.
A comprehensive course manual is provided